Don't let your heat pump, furnace or mini-split system fall into disrepair. Mafer Economy Heating & Cooling offers residential HVAC maintenance services in Milwaukee, WI.
When you turn to us for residential HVAC services, you can count on our team to:
- Check your thermostat and inspect your heat exchanger
- Inspect your fan, pump motor, filter system and flame rod
- Make sure the safety controls are fully functional
- Test for carbon monoxide emissions
- Clean your burners, blower and secondary heat exchanger
- Check and clean your condensate pump and lines
- Check your system's airflow
You'll appreciate that our residential HVAC service comes with a 20-point tuneup. Contact us today to get started.
You probably don't think about the condition of your HVAC system until it stops working. By that point, it might be too late to fix it. Be on the lookout for these four warning signs that you need an HVAC replacement...
- frequent and costly repairs
- poor airflow or heat circulation
- strange odors coming from your vents
- Outdated system that's more than 10 years old
Turn to Mafer Economy Heating & Cooling when you need residential HVAC services in Milwaukee, WI, and we'll take care of it quickly. We'll provide you with a free HVAC replacement estimate upfront.
We can do more than just provide maintenance services. You can also count on us for home HVAC repair and replacement services. If we can't fix your damaged AC unit or boiler, our team will discuss replacement options with you.
Learn more about our home HVAC repair and replacement services by calling us at (414) 208-4735 now.